I have been reading a great deal lately about training and education models lately for a series on training I am working on. The conclusion I am coming to is that restaurant training is suffering from far poor design and purpose. It is based on an outdated and ineffective model. It is structured in the […]
Tag Archives | restaurant tests
- The Greatest Customer Complaint Response Ever September 23, 2010
- A Food Critic Intervention August 31, 2010
- My Response: 25 Things Chefs Never Tell You September 16, 2010
- Learning Restaurant Spanish (Nouns) June 2, 2010
- The Epiphany July 1, 2010
- Advice For A New Restaurant Manager January 18, 2013
- Was The 20/20 Restaurant Episode Fake? A View From The Cutting Room Floor November 21, 2012
- How To Hire Professional Restaurant Servers Fast September 10, 2012
- The Importance of Speed in Hiring Restaurant Servers July 2, 2012
- Six Dangers Of Restaurant Server Understaffing June 19, 2012
- Bizimply: Thanks David for the great advice. We have just p...
- Server: This is very interesting information. I own iGotSt...
- Carol Scott: Fantastic read about managing a restaurant. I lear...
- Jessica White: The article on marketing a restaurant was pretty g...
- enfoguetek: [url=http://www.window7key.net]http://www.window7k...
Search By Topic
About The Author
David Hayden was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He took his first serving job in 1996. Since that time, he has worked for over a dozen different restaurant companies. He has held both hourly and salaried positions at independent and corporate restaurants. He has waited on over 100,000 guests and trained hundreds of servers. He has been named "Best Server in Kansas City" the last three years by the local weekly paper.